Zoho CRM Integration
Automate SMS, MMS, Voice, Post and Fax with Zoho CRM
About Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is an online customer relationship management software for managing your sales, marketing, support in a single system.
For seamless customer communications, integrate Zoho CRM with ClickSend and send text messages, voice, postcards and more.
The integration can be installed using the buttons on the left, either directly via our Zoho CRM plugin or using an integration partner service.
To use our Zoho CRM Plugin, we’ve prepared some help resources for you.
Alternatively, you can set up a webhook to send SMS using Workflow rules.
For multi-app workflows, you can also integrate SMS into Zoho CRM using Zapier.
Integrate SMS messaging and more with your Zoho CRM account
ClickSend SMS can be added to the following Zoho CRM modules:
- Leads module
- Contacts module
- Accounts module If you'd like to use SMS on a different module, you can add a workflow rule instead of the plugin. Find out how to set up workflow rules here. With the plugin, you can have:
- Two-way SMS conversations
- Notifications on inbound SMS
- Message history
- Bulk SMS messaging
- Manage SMS templates with dynamic fields
- Sent messages from ClickSend platform reflects inside Zoho CRM.
With Zapier or Make (Integromat) you can:
- Send SMS
- Receive SMS
- Send MMS
- Send text-to-speech voice calls
- Send letters
- Send custom postcards
- Send fax
- Create contact and list
- Delete contact and list
- Search lists and contact by phone and email address
With Piesync, you can sync your contacts from your ClickSend account to Infusionsoft vice versa.
Zoho CRM pricing
This integration is free in Zoho CRM. You only pay for the messages sent.
Zapier and other integration partners offer a Free Plan. After the plan has been consumed, fees may apply. However, the connector is free to set up.
You may sign up for a free ClickSend account and test with the free credits here.
Our support is open 24/7 for any questions – simply start a live chat by clicking the circle in the bottom-right corner of your screen – or email us at email@example.com.